Mac Insurance & MacBook Insurance
We expect you look after your MacBook, and keep it safe, however we also know that accidents can and do happen. A drop, fall or a spilt drink for example, could leave your
MacBook unusable with you picking up the repair cost.
- Accidental Damage
Covers accidentally cracked screens, dropping your Mac, and any other damage that prevents the phone from functioning normally. Accidental damage does not cover wear and tear or cosmetic damage.
- Liquid Damage
Covering the cost of repairs if your Mac is damaged by liquid as the result of an accident. If your Mac is not repairable then you will be provided with a replacement.
- Mechanical Breakdown
Covers you for repairs and replacements to your Mac if it suddenly stops working outside the manufacturer's warranty. By renewing your policy with us you can continue to cover your gadget for a further 5 years.
- Worldwide Cover
This policy keeps you covered for the use of your Mac anywhere in the world for up to 90 days in any 12 month policy period.
- Theft (with Extra Cover)
Covers you for any damage or loss resulting from your Mac being stolen, as long as it is in your possession or stored in a secure place out of sight.
- Multi-gadget : Insure 2 or more gadgets at the same time and get an additional 10% discount.
- Pay Monthly : There's no additional charge or interest if you opt to pay monthly.
- Pay Annually : Get 12 months Mac insurance for the price of 10 when paying annually.
Important to know
- You must be 16 years or over to purchase Mac insurance
- Mac insurance is available for UK residents only
- All claims are subject to a claims excess, please ask your advisor for full details
- There is a 14 day claims exclusion period from the data of purchase
- All gadgets must be purchased, as new, from a UK VAT registered company within the last 18 months. 36 months if you are renewing a mac insurance policy
Terms & Conditions
Calls to 0330 numbers are free using any inclusive landline or mobile calling allowance, else charged at local rate. All calls are recorded and monitored for
training purposes. Mac insurance and MacBook insurance is arranged and administered by A+ Insurance.