Mobile Phone Insurance
For many of us, it's hard to imagine life without a smartphone - and while no-one likes to think about theirs getting lost, damaged or stolen, it's great to know you'll be
protected if the worst should happen. Whatever kind of phone you've got, choose Costco Gadget Insurance for hardworking insurance you can depend on. Get your free, no-obligation
mobile phone insurance quote today.
- Accidental Damage
Covers accidentally cracked screens, dropping your phone in the toilet, and any other damage that prevents the phone from functioning normally. Accidental damage does not cover wear and tear or cosmetic damage.
- Liquid Damage
Covering the cost of repairs if your mobile is damaged by liquid as the result of an accident. If your mobile phone is not repairable then you will be provided with a replacement.
- Mechanical Breakdown
Covers you for repairs and replacements to your phone if it suddenly stops working outside the manufacturer's warranty. By renewing your policy with us you can continue to cover your gadget for a further 5 years.
- Worldwide Cover
This policy keeps you covered for the use of your mobile phone anywhere in the world for up to 90 days in any 12 month policy period.
- Unauthorised Calls
If your phone is lost or stolen we will cover up to £100 of unauthorised calls, texts or data use.
- Theft (with Extra Cover)
Covers you for any damage or loss resulting from your phone being stolen, as long as it is in your possession or stored in a secure place out of sight.
- Loss (with Plus Cover)
Covers you for the replacement of your phone if you accidentally lose it.
- Multi Gadget : Insure 2 or more gadgets at the same time and get an additional 10% discount.
- Pay Monthly : There's no additional charge or interest if you opt to pay monthly.
- Pay Annually : Get 12 months cover for the price of 10 when paying annually.
Important to know
- You must be 16 years or over to purchase Mac insurance
- Mobile phone insurance is available for UK residents only
- All mobile phone insurance claims are subject to a minimum £50.00 claims excess, please see your policy summary for full details
- There is a 14 day claims exclusion period from the data of purchase
- All gadgets must be purchased, as new, from a UK VAT registered company within the last 18 months. 36 months if you are renewing a mobile phone insurance policy
Terms & Conditions
Calls to 0330 numbers are free using any inclusive landline or mobile calling allowance, else charged at local rate. All calls are recorded and monitored
for training purposes. Mobile phone insurance is arranged and administered by A+ Insurance