Whether you're an Apple fan or are loyal to other brands, like Samsung, Sony, LG, Motorola, Pebble and even Asus, there is a smartwatch for you. If you want to protect your digital
lifestyle and keep your messages, emails, notifications and apps right where you can see them, then you need to ensure that you have comprehensive protection. Get your free, no-obligation
smartwatch insurance or smart watch insurance quote today.
- Accidental Damage
Covers accidentally cracked screens, dropping your smart watch in the toilet, and any other damage that prevents the smartwatch from functioning normally. Accidental damage does not cover wear and tear or cosmetic damage.
- Liquid Damage
Covering the cost of repairs if your smartwatch is damaged by liquid as the result of an accident. If your smart watch is not repairable then you will be provided with a replacement.
- Mechanical Breakdown
Covers you for repairs and replacements to your smartwatch if it suddenly stops working outside the manufacturer's warranty. By renewing your policy with us you can continue to cover your gadget for a further 5 years.
- Worldwide Cover
This policy keeps you covered for the use of your smart watch anywhere in the world for up to 90 days in any 12 month policy period.
- Unauthorised Calls
If your smartwatch is lost or stolen we will cover up to £50 of unauthorised calls, texts or data use.
- Theft (Extra Cover)
Covers you for any damage or loss resulting from your smart watch being stolen, as long as it is in your possession or stored in a secure place out of sight.
- Loss (Plus Cover)
Covers you for the replacement of your smart watch if you accidentally lose it.
- Multi-gadget : Insure 2 or more gadgets at the same time and get an additional 10% discount.
- Pay Monthly : There's no additional charge or interest if you opt to pay monthly.
- Pay Annually : Get 12 months smartwatch insurance for the price of 10 when paying annually.
Important to know
- You must be 16 years or over to purchase smartwatch insurance
- Smart watch insurance is available for UK residents only
- All smartwatch insurance claims are subject to a minimum £50.00 claims excess, please see your policy summary for full details
- There is a 14 day claims exclusion period from the data of purchase
- All gadgets must be purchased, as new, from a UK VAT registered company within the last 18 months. 36 months if you are renewing a smartwatch insurance policy
Terms & Conditions
Calls to 0330 numbers are free using any inclusive landline or mobile calling allowance, else charged at local rate. All calls are recorded and monitored
for training purposes. Smartwatch insurance and smart watch insurance is arranged and administered by A+ Insurance.