Whether you use your laptop for work, gaming or everyday personal use, you can protect it with a Costco Gadget Insurance policy to help get everything back to normal as
quickly as possible should it be stolen or become damaged. A laptop insurance policy for your laptop will ensure you're covered in such instances, which may
not always be covered by your home contents insurance. Get your free, no-obligation laptop insurance quote today.
- Accidental Damage
Covers accidentally cracked screens, dropping your laptop in the water, and any other damage that prevents the laptop from functioning normally. Accidental damage does not cover wear and tear or cosmetic damage.
- Liquid Damage
Covering the cost of repairs if your laptop is damaged by liquid as the result of an accident. If your laptop is not repairable then you will be provided with a replacement.
- Mechanical Breakdown
Covers you for repairs and replacements to your laptop if it suddenly stops working outside the manufacturer's warranty. By renewing your policy with us you can continue to cover your gadget for a further 3 years.
- Worldwide Cover
This policy keeps you covered for the use of your laptop anywhere in the world for up to 90 days in any 12 month policy period.
- Unauthorised Calls
If your laptop is lost or stolen we will cover up to £100 of unauthorised calls, texts or data use.
- Theft (with Extra Cover)
Covers you for any damage or loss resulting from your laptop being stolen, as long as it is in your possession or stored in a secure place out of sight.
- Multi Gadget : Insure 2 or more gadgets at the same time and get an additional 10% discount.
- Pay Monthly : There's no additional charge or interest if you opt to pay monthly.
- Pay Annually : Get 12 months laptop insurance for the price of 10 when paying annually.
Important to know
- You must be 16 years or over to purchase laptop insurance
- Laptop insurance is available for UK residents only
- All laptop insurance claims are subject to a £50.00 claims excess
- There is a 14 day claims exclusion period from the data of purchase
- All gadgets must be purchased, as new, from a UK VAT registered company within the last 18 months. 36 months if you are renewing a laptop insurance policy
Terms & Conditions
Calls to 0330 numbers are free using any inclusive landline or mobile calling allowance, else charged at local rate. All calls are recorded and monitored for training purposes.
Laptop insurance is provided by A+ Insurance Services Limited.