Exclusive insurance discounts for Costco members

Buildings Insurance

Exclusive Costco Member Offer
Purchase any home insurance policy via Costco Compare and claim your FREE home emergency policy worth £55.00*. That's on top of your exlcusive Costco membership discount.

Buildings cover insures your actual property and its permanent fixtures, for example the roof, floors, walls ceilings, doors and windows, fitted kitchen and bathroom suite. Standard building cover will cover you for the following examples storm damage, fire, theft, vandalism and earthquake.

Accidental damage cover can also be included to cover damage caused by unforeseen or unintentional events for example putting your foot through a ceiling whilst in the loft.

With a dedicated team of knowledgeable advisors we can offer home insurance policies from a variety of insurers to ensure your needs are met.

Our buildings insurance provider is an independent insurance broker and as such can search their panel of insurers to find you the best price. These insurers include :

Terms & Conditions

* Free home emergency product is Gold Home Emergency (RRP £55.00) provided by Nova Direct and does not apply to landlord policies. Broker Partnerships introduces customers to Nova Direct, a trading style of Policy Excess Insure Limited, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and entered on the Financial Services Register (www.fca.org.uk/register) under reference 836031. Broker Partnerships relationship with Nova Direct is limited to that of a business partnership, no common ownership or control rights exist between us. Please note, we cannot be held responsible for the content of external websites and by using the links stated to access these separate websites you will be subject to the terms of use applying to those sites. Calls to 0330 numbers are free using any inclusive landline or mobile calling allowance, else charged at local rate. All calls are recorded and monitored for training purposes.

Get a buildings insurance quote

Request quote

Prefer to speak to an insurance expert ?

0330 606 2559

We're open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all your home insurance needs

Exclusive Costco member discounts

Standard & Trade Executive
SAVE 5% SAVE 10%

Home insurance not due ?